onyx (onyxangel) wrote,

Christmas Eve and Christmas...

Okay, so, now, let me update this. :) I'll start with Sunday I think. We were supposed to meet an online friend, but he wasn't able to make it. He told me the reason today, he blew a gasket. Ewww. Anyway, we ate at Denny's then went to Grandma's house for a bit, then on to Wolf's house for the floggers. We chatted it up for a few hours, then went home. I think Wolf showed him some new bondage stuff too. Nothing much happening there really, just hanging out :)
Monday, we went to my aunt's house for dinner. Tyr told me that he finds my family amusing (heh). I think they like him too :) Good, makes life easier. Dinner went well, lots of joking around and picture taking. We had a delicious ham, courtesy of my aunt's husband, who is a wonderful cook! We gabbed some afger dinner and then came home. I found that Jenni took the crack kitty with her for Christmas day with her family...a night of peace! hahaha. It was kind of strange actually to have the house so quiet. Tyr and I watched a movie, then went to bed.
Christmas day, I volunteered to make breakfast. Its a tradition in our household, or was before grandpa died. I'm thinking eggs, bacon and sausage deal. We were supposed to be there at 10:30, but didn't get there until 11 am. Grandma was starting to fix the rolls and we all decided that breakfast wasn't really needed. We did however, foget chips for the sandwiches of left over ham..so, off we go to the grocery store. Wrong. Closed..both Safeway and QFC. Now, I do recall one of them being open last year (sigh) We even checked 7-11, which was closed. So, empty handed, we return. The day pretty much progressed normally - grandma was sharing stories about my mother and I, and trading traditions with Tyr while we waited for everyone else to show up.

So, they all showed up about one. Naturally, that means we all get to open gifts. I got some great stuff. My mother gave me a new dragon for my collection - an essential oil burner with a dragon base. Its beautiful. I also got new flannel jammies with Tweety on them and some toe socks with pooh! I got some dragon socks and other assorted neat dragon things that I can't remember right off hand. It was great! Tyr was teasing me when I opened the flannel jammies...about hitting 'little' space. I asked him then about 'Daddy'. We've decided we might try.
After the family, we went to see Spex and Jenn. This visit went much better than Thanksgiving. We had fun. I showed Jenn my jammies and toe socks. We discussed having a 'little' night at her house. Tyr agreed that he'd explore this with me. We ended up not playing in the dungeon, but we did play a great game of Buffy. Jenn's brother was there too. It was a great time. I saw my soon to be kitten - all black and fuzzy. He's SO cute!! (excuse me while I get all 'girly' for a moment). Tyr thinks that I should name him Heimdall, the guardian God. This kitten watches everything I do..and was quite content just to sit in my arms for a bit. Jenn said that he runs from everyone else. My kitty (Grin). We didn't get back to Tyr's place until late. He had to get up early this morning too...ugh.

  • General thoughts

    I haven't said much since moving down here really - at least not on my journal. I've posted a few things to facebook, but that's about it. Life is…

  • The journey from there to here...

    I haven't said much about it, haven't posted it anywhere, really...but, I've moved to Kansas. The kids are with mom in Seattle still, until the end…

  • Settling in

    I think things are finally settling in. We've been in the apartment about 2 months now. I still need to find some places to put things and there are…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.