2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Interview from dvord_direwood
1. What job did you dream of having when you were a child? Various ones..but, I recall Travel Agent (which almost happened), flight attendant and, I think, at some point real estate agent (which may happen)
2. When you make a decision, what plays a greater role; the past, present or future? Depends on what the choices are. Currently, a lot of my decisions are based on a possible future. Children do that to you :P
3. What is your earliest memory? A fish cannery in Alaska. Don't remember the town, really...just the cannery.
4. Have you ever been forgiven for something you thought was unforgivable? No...I'm very careful about what I do usually, and to my knowlege haven't done anything 'unforgivable'.
5. What quality of a memory is easiest for you to recall (in terms of the senses; smell, taste, touch, mental picture, sound, etc.)? Mental picture, though it seems sort of vague, really. Sometimes its smell.